2018 was an intensive year for Skinobs development regarding Human testing for cosmetics for both its Platforms and its Newsfeed.We have attended the main scientific conferences worldwide which helped us to improve our knowledge on the clinical testing field. Globally, it seems that the ultimate Grail is the visual and quantitative evaluation coupled with data treatment algorithms and modelling. In this Newsletter we will focus on the wrinkles evaluation and propose a keynote of the IFSCC conferences. Then we will present you the latest innovations of our partners: Cerco, CosmetikWatch, Eotech, Eurofins, Eurofins Dermscan, HCS Pharma, I.E.C, Intertek, Microfactory, Newtone and Phylogene.
We will be glad to answer your questions about testing at the next Cosmetagora [Booth 79], the JED and the COMET conferences.
Upload the complete Newsletter: Zoom#10 Skinobs wrinkles & IFSCC Keynote
We will have special focus on the latest news of our partners:
- Wrinkle assessment by the Cerco,
- Evaluation of the lifting effect on eyelids by Eurofins Dermscan Group,
- Imaging health and beauty by Newtone Technologies,
- Anti-wrinkle a major activity of evaluation for the IEC centers,
- Pay attention to the lip wrinkles by Eurofins
- Microfactory: A new way to go further in measuring the effects of liquid resistance
- Cosmetikwatch is The competitive intelligence solution
- Eotech presents FibroTx with new possibilities and still as simple to use
- Phylogene: A comprehensive «free of hypothesis» analysis of the effects of cosmetics,
- HCS Pharma: cellular microscopy for in vitro efficacy testing
- With Intertek, aesthetics professionals guide you to test your products!
And the lastest statistics of the platform audience
See you at COSMETAGORA BOOTH 79, JED (Lyon) and COMET.