The Smell and Taste Lab offer customed scientific methodologies on sensory and neurosciences to prove the benefits of fragrances in cosmetics which bring / enhance positive emotions.
The Smell and Taste Lab works from Switzerland in collaboration with worldwide scientists, researchers, and institutions in sensory and neurosciences.
They use methodolgies in :
- psychology (SAM, WBQ questionnaires….),
- physiology (EEG, RED, RC,RR, Mydriasis…),
- biology (hormones, molecules dosage…)
- and behavioral (Prosody, FACS, CRYFE…)
They share their research and knowledge with the scientific and cosmetic community by participating in conferences such as ECRO, IFSCC for which they have realized several publications since 2002.
You can download the list of our publications in their website www.thesmellandtastelab.com.
At IFSCC 2021, they are presenting :
- a poster BI_359 “Enhancing olfactory functioning with olfactory trainin and physical activity a mini-review” which has been completed with the collaboration of Professor Thomas Hummel, in section Beauty innovation
- an E—poster SS_349 : How fragrance cosmetic use can improve women’s well-being & self-confidence and how this can be perceived by their close and broader social circles? The design protocol has been done for Mageline, a cosmetic Chinese company.
- a keynote in the section :“Cosmetics into the senses », called: “Neuro-cosmetic together with active fragrance: a true game changer for Beauty”
If you have question, comments, problematic, topic on Emotions for Beauty and Health, to discuss and share, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the article: 211022 The Smell and Taste Lab presentation_skinobs