1st July is the date for the new version (v8) of the European Regulation for Cosmetics to be back on center stage with the implementation of new rules for: “without” claims, sensitive skin, hypoallergenicity, and of numerical results.
In addition, it recalls that all product claims announced must prove their veracity either by using consumer tests, clinical, sensory, emotional or biometrological studies.
In this newsletter we speak about clinical scorages and about the objectivation of slimming products. Then, we share the latest news of our partners’ instrumentation and testing labs: Cerco, CIDP, Dermatec, Eurofins Dermscan, Eotech, I.E.C, Intertek, Microfactory, Newtone Technologies, Phylogene, Zurko Research.
We will see you at the D.I.I.P Days 19th & 20th September in Tours to attend the conferences and demonstration workshop of devices for cosmetics on human.
Upload the complete Newsletter:Skinobs-Zoom-12-web.v3
We will have special focus on the latest news of our partners:
- Orion Technolab instrumental innovations
- What augmented reality cannot predict, Eurofins-Dermscan evaluates…
- Intertek the Solar studies expert!
- IEC Group:The multi technical experience of slimming products
- CIDP, innovates with ex-vivo tests combining blue light and pollution protection
- Slimming assessment by the Cerco
- Depigmenting efficacy studies by Zurko Research
- Evaluation, research and care, 3 innovative units at Dermatec
- Phylogene, their in-cosmetics feedback
- Newtone Technologies upgrading image grading with the PhotoScale
- Smart-Pore™: The first biomimetic pore designed for cosmetic testing
- Eotech Slimming measurement solutions.