Cosmetics Consultants Europe (CCE) is an association uniting European consultants & others working in the cosmetic, personal & consumer health care products, fine chemical/cosmetic ingredients and borderline industries towards providing greater representation with EU agencies, authorities & industry. CCE is meant to represent & defend common interests in scientific, technical, regulatory, business and legal affairs. Our Association was notarized under Belgium law in January 2016.
CCE HAS THESE FOLLOWING GOALS:
- To increase the visibility and better recognition of consulting professionals in the cosmetic sector
- To find solutions for problematic issues facing our members, in particular those affecting scientific, technical, regulatory, legal, financial and institutional as well as those relating to European and/or international business cooperation.
- To promote & defend its members ethical collective interests without involvement in their own activities;
- To represent its members against third parties, in particular in relation with all public and private organisations, and to defend their general interests.
- Furthermore, the Association will seek recognition by organisations of relevance to its objective and mission and will seek to be recognised as a NGO at the EU, and shall act as such.
Published by Cosmetics Consultants Europe