on Preclinical and Clinical Tests for Dermocosmetics
by Cosmet’in Lyon and Skinobs
24 & 25 May 2022 – ENS-LYON
24 May : Breaks at 10h20, 12h30 & 16h
- To participate to the Gala Evening Dinner, please contact Marie Christine Di Murro at email@example.com
25 May : Breaks at 9h50 & 12h40
We are glad to annouce Cosmetotest, the first Symposium dedicated to preclinical and clinical tests in dermocosmetics the 24 & 25 May 2022 at ENS Lyon.
This symposium, organized by Cosmet’in Lyon and Skinobs in partnership with the S.F.I.2.C and the D.I.I.P, and the support of the AURA-Region throught the CosmeBooste project, aims to enable cosmeticians from all over the world to:
- Make a technological and scientific point through academic and applied lectures and interact with attendees,
- Meet testing partners, exhibitors, CROs or instrumentation manufacturers,
- Participate in demonstrations of devices carried out by exhibitors.
PROGRAMME : Program Cosmetotest 24-25 May 2022
PRECLINICAL CONFERENCES – 24th May
1st Session: Pollution – Inflammation – Allergies
- Inaugural conference: Overview of the roles of protection of the skin against the microparticles – Marc Vocanson, INSERM U1111-CIRI, Université Lyon 1
- Prevention of pollutants penetration evaluated on a living skin model – Valérie Cenizo, L’occitane.
- Inflammation models for acne treatment – Marisa Meloni, Francesca Rescigno, Elisa Caviola, VitroScreen.
- Skin model of pollutants penetration helps demonstrate the protective activity of a natural water Valérie Cenizo, L’Occitane
- Short talks [10 min]: AMBIOTIS, SYNTIVIA, NOVOTEC, OXIPROTEOMICS, ABICH, ANTI OXYDANT POWER, OROXCELL
2nd Session: Sun and Pigmentation
- Inaugural conference: 21st Century advanced 3D cosmetics testing models – Colin McGuckin, CtiBiotech.
- 3D scalfold Free spheroids microtissue to mitigate biais in the in vitro evaluation of dermal elastic properties – Nicolas Bechetoille Gattefossé
- 3D pigmented models and solution for in vitro evaluation of dermocosmetics – Amélie Thepot,
- Overview of the solutions for the in-vitro UV evaluation – Sébastien Miksa, HelioScreen.
- Short talks [10 min]: PHENOCELL, CUTECH, SKINOBS, PIXIENCE
3rd Session: Test of the Content-Contenair Interaction
- Inaugural conference: A specific cosmetic toxicological risk management protocol consortium intended to evaluate cosmetic packaging/formula – Gilles Gauthier, Charlotte Thevenet.
- In-silico analysis for safety evaluation of dermocosmetics – Paul Thomas, Carole Charmeau, KREATiS.
- Biotests as useful tools to assess hazard of complex mixture from cosmetic packaging – Dijon, Isabelle Severin.
- Formulation of Pickering emulsions for the development of surfactant-free sunscreen creams Yves Chevalier, LAGEPP Université Lyon 1
- Short talks [10 min]: EXPERTOX, MICROFACTORY, PROMEGA
CLINICAL CONFERENCES – 25th May
1st Session: Barrier Function of the Skin
- Inaugural conference, Skin biomarkers & barrier function* – INSERM (Marc Vaucanson)
- Different ways to quantify and visualize the dermocosmetics effects (LC-OCT, TEWL…) – Agnès Lavoix , Dermatech-Complife Group.
- The contribution of the proteomics and metabolomics analysis to substantiate Claims on barrier function improvement – Isabelle Metton, Phylogene
- Relation between formulation & measure of the barrier function – Pascale Barlier, Cos&Co.
- Short talks [10 min]: RIVERD, PHD TRIALS, ZURKO RESEARCH…
2nd Session: Gloss and Radiance of the skin and the hair
- Inaugural conference: “Skin Radiance and Complexion”, what it means? Quantitative and Clinical Approaches* – JC Pittet,
- Skin complexion exploration « radiance, glow, transparence and other complexion secrets» – Elodie Prestat-Marquis, Newtone technologies.
- Brightness of the Hair through the analysis of its surface* – Jean-Jacques Servant, Eotech
- Short talks [10 min]: DATACAPT, DIA-STRON
3rd Session: Sensitive Skin
- Inaugural conference: Overview of the skin conditions of sensitive skin* – Pr Philippe Humbert,
- Skincare products for sensitive skin: how to evaluate in vivo? – Anne Sirvent, Eurofins Cosmetics & Personal Care.
- How TouchyFinger© Technology makes it possible to study the sensitivity of skin mechanoreceptors: Merkel discs, Meissner, Ruffini and Pacini capsules– Pr Hassan Zahouani, Ecole Centrale
- Quantification and visualization of skin sensitivity using Raster-Scanning Optoacoustic Mesoscopy – Charlene Reichl, iThera Medical
- Skin microbiota composition as a sensitive skin revelator – Catherine Zanchetta, Givaudan
- Short talks [10 min]: AYTON, MIRAVEX, IEC
* Titles of conference are not definitive
PROGRAMME : Program Cosmetotest 24-25 May 2022
Contact and Information
- Consult the press release by clicking here
- To register for the conferences for one or 2 days, please
- To be exhibitor or sponsor, please contact Ophélie Rebillard at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +33 07 88 17 00 14